As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.